Reasons to use walking sticks
1.Can be used to open a circuit
The cane can push away thorns, venomous plants, and everything that obstructs the line of sight.
2. Walking sticks can be used as a probe to understand the road conditions ahead, and use it to learn more about underwater conditions, snow, bridges, quicksand, etc.
3. Help you rest during the hike. When taking a short break during the hike, carrying a heavy bag and the support of walking sticks will make you more comfortable.
4. Like a ski tent, it can help push you forward and upward.
5. It can effectively reduce the damage to your legs, knees, ankles and feet by exercise. This is especially true when going downhill.
6. Use walking sticks to maintain a good rhythm when hiking, which can increase your speed.
7. In difficult terrain, walking sticks help you maintain balance and pass quickly.