Code of use of walking sticks
- Never use walking sticksto pull someone unless he is your enemy.
- During a long hike, always check whether your cane is locked, so as to prevent the donkey from losing its hooves.
- Try not to insert walking sticksinto sea water or water with high calcium content, such as Huanglong and Jiuzhaigou waters. Otherwise it will corrode the cane or be difficult to clean.
- Walking on a mountain road, when there is a cliff on one side. Be sure to use walking stickson the mountain side, otherwise danger will easily occur! Normally, develop the habit of using a cane for both hands.
- On the steep road up the mountain, try to stay away from the person using walking sticksin front of you, otherwise you will be blinded and don’t blame others.
- The trekking pole is not a magic stick or a vajra stick. Be gentle with it. No matter how violently the stick is used, it will break, and it may be dangerous.
- When adjusting the length of the lower two sections of the three-section trekking pole: the length of the next two sections should be proportional. Some styles of canes have scales.