What do you need for outdoor camping?
Now that outdoor camping has gradually become the fashion of white-collar workers, what do you need to prepare for camping? After all, some necessary equipment can greatly improve travel comfort and safety factor. Personal suggestions are as follows:
1. Tent: It is better to choose a double-layer tent with stable structure, light weight, strong wind and rain resistance.
2. Sleeping bag: You should be aware of the environment when you go to the camping site. When the environment is relatively dry, an ordinary down sleeping bag is sufficient to deal with it, but when facing a humid environment, an artificial vacuum sleeping bag is more suitable.
3. Backpack: The secret of the backpack’s weight is that it shares most of the weight on the hips. The structure of the backpack should conform to your body structure and have a strong and comfortable belt.
4. Fire appliances: lighters, matches, candles, magnifying glasses. Among them, the candle can be used as a light source and an excellent combustion-supporting agent.
5. Picnic utensils: kettles, multi-function picnic pots, sharp multi-function folding knives, tableware.
6. Special tools: special tools such as maps, compasses, multi-function knives, ropes, flashlights, needles and threads are also indispensable.
7. Water and food: meats, sugars, fats with high calories, don’t forget to bring salt.
8. Life-saving box: antidote, powder, cold medicine, diarrhea medicine, Yunnan Baiyao, analgesic, gauze, tape.