Introduction of camping tent
1. After each trip, clean up the internal and external tents, tent poles, and floor nails. The main cleaning objects are snow, rain, dust, mud, grass, and small insects.
2. Do not use a washing machine to clean the tent. Use washing methods such as washing with water or hand rubbing. Use non-alkaline cleaning agents. After cleaning, place it in a ventilated place and dry it in the shade, fold it into a storage bag and store it in a dry, cool place. The tent should be irregular. Folding, because after using the tent many times, the folds are too regular and neat, which will harden the creases and cracks.
3. When using the tent, be careful not to wear shoes to enter the tent, because the dirt and stones attached to the soles are extremely easy to tear the inner tent and lose its waterproof meaning from the surface.
4. Avoid cooking in the tent. Smoking, high temperature and open flames are very harmful to the tent. If the outside weather is bad, it is necessary to cook in the tent, you need to put aluminum film or other heat insulation under the stove head, and close all the doors and windows of the tent. turn on.
5. Try to avoid using unprotected open flames such as candles as lighting props for lighting in the night tent, and try to use headlights, flashlights and tent special steam lights.
6. Before going to bed, please place professional equipment such as rock climbing equipment and ropes in the corner of the tent or in the entrance hall before the tents, so as to prevent the tent from being damaged by pedaling and touching these sharp objects when you fall asleep at night. If there is any damage, you should immediately Repaired properly.