Cautions for camping
Lightweight, moisture-proof and windproof
1. The entrance of the tent should be leeward, and the tent should be far away from the hillside with rolling stones.
2. In order to avoid flooding the tent when it rains, a drainage ditch should be dug directly below the edge of the roof.
3. Use big rocks to hold down the four corners of the tent.
4. Keep air circulation in the tent, and prevent fire when cooking in the tent.
5. Before going to bed in the evening, check whether all flames have been extinguished and whether the tent is firmly fixed.
6. The tents should be set up in sequence: First, set up public tents. At the downwind of the camp, set up a cooking tent, build a stove, and boil a pot of water, and then build a warehouse tent for storing public equipment and their respective camping tents upwind. When the tents of the entire camp are set up, the boiling water has been boiled, and you can drink and start cooking immediately.
7. Build a field toilet: choose to be a little lower at the leeward of the camp and away from the river (at least 20 meters away). It is best to dig a rectangular pit with a width of about 30 cm, a length of about 50 cm, and a depth of about half a meter, and put some stones and cedar leaves in it (to eliminate odors). Wrap three sides with plastic sheeting or packing boxes, and fix them, and the opening side should be leeward. Prepare some sand, a shovel and a piece of cardboard. After going to the toilet, use some sand to bury the excrement and toilet paper, and use a board to cover the toilet to eliminate odor. Set up a more obvious sign outside the toilet so that others can see if someone is using it from a distance. At the end of the camping, bury the pit with sand, mark it, and tell other people who participated in the field activities.
8. Take away your rubbish: Not leaving a little rubbish in the camp is a discipline that campers must abide by. Paper trash can be burned and buried on the spot. Plastic bottles and cans must be put into trash bags and taken away. They will not be thrown away when they pass the trash station on the way back. Remind everyone that although there are more and more camping areas that allow cars to enter in many places, it is necessary for all people to experience the fun of camping. Environmental protection work cannot be ignored. At the end of the trip, I hope everyone can take the garbage away, and Try not to use disposable dishes and chopsticks to avoid environmental pollution.